Do you want to tackle overtiredness?
Everyone dreams of waking up feeling rested every day. However, there are situations in life that affect the quality of our sleep. The natural and orthomolecular ingredients in PharmaNutrics dietary supplements can help with fatigue.
Suffering from fatigue? This could be the cause
You can only tackle overtiredness if you know the underlying causes. Some possible causes of extreme fatigue:
- menopausal transition
- disrupted sleep rhythm
- alcohol or drug use
However, if overtiredness persists for a long time (chronic fatigue), you may have a more serious underlying sleep disorder.
Sleep deprivation has consequences for your body
Difficulty falling asleep, lying awake at night or sleeping restlessly have consequences:
- confusion, negative mood, irritability
- impaired reaction speed and motor skills
- increased levels of inflammation in the blood
- impaired cognitive abilities
- deterioration of working and short-term memory
- unconscious microsleep
- disturbed metabolism
- weakened immune system
- raised blood pressure
- insulin resistance and diabetes
- cardiovascular disorders
- being overweight
- accelerated skin aging
What you can do about overtiredness?
Some tips for better sleep:
- Don’t drink coffee, black tea or other caffeinated drinks before going to bed.
- Establish a fixed sleeping and waking cycle and try to keep to it at the weekend.
- Avoid mental or physical exertion for two hours before bedtime.
- Instead, opt for relaxing activities such as meditating or reading.
- Eat a balanced diet with lots of vegetables and less sugar.
- Alongside a healthy lifestyle, take natural nutritional supplements.
- Lemon balm
- Lemon balm
Inspired by nature
Our scientific team develops nutritional supplements containing a unique combination and high dose of natural and orthomolecular ingredients, relying on our extensive knowledge of biochemistry and pharmaceutics.